Now you can have cold brew tea to the taste and strength you want in just a few minutes. The Bonificateur ADAGE processor is a tea maker, tea brewer and tea machine rolled into one product to make fresh cold brewed tea whenever you want.
Cold brewed teas are more flavorful, more aromatic and stronger than cold teas currently brewed by storing the mixture in bottles in a refrigerator for 12 hours or more.
You can brew cold brewed tea using chilled, cold or room temperature water with tea bags or tea leaves to provide the taste and strength you want. All you have to do is vary the amount of tea and the length of the processing time which is normally between 6 to 12 minutes.
How to get Cold Brew Tea in Minutes
- Pour filtered or bottled water into the tank.
- Place tea bags or tea leaves in the tank.
- Set the time for 6 minutes and turn on the processor.
- Taste and continue to brew until you get the taste and strength you want.
- When finished, press out the liquid from the tea bags and remove them.
- Empty the tea into a measuring cup, fill a glass bottle, tightly close and place it in the refrigerator
- Can be stored in the fridge for several days
Find out more
User manual for Cold Brew Tea (PDF)